The Beneteau Swift Trawler 30 is one of the newest Swift Trawlers (a Line that has been made since 2007). The 30 is smallest in the range, but at 32 foot, 9 inches long, and 11 feet, 7 inches wide, offers the accommodations of a larger yacht. She is also a semi-displacement hull, with a top-end of 23 knots (Powered by a single Volvo 370 HP inboard Diesel, with bow and stern thrusters). She has a fast cruise of 16-18 knots (about 219 NM Range) but can also cruise at 7 knots and get 570 nm of range. This Hull #149 comes in a pearl grey hull with full Raymarine Axiom electronics, and every new Beneteau comes standard with a 3-year stem to stern warranty and a 7-year structural warranty.
- Single Stateroom with split shower and head. The salon converts into a queen size berth with privacy curtains.
- Single Volvo D6 370 HP Diesel cruises at 16-18 knots (Top speed 23 knots)
- Bow and Stern Thruster
- Diesel Heater in Salon, Head and Cabin
- Telescopic Davits for tender off the stern
- Raymarine Axiom Electronics - 12 inch MFD Below and 9 inch MFD on flybridge
- Raymarine HD radar
- Pearl Grey Hull
"Not your father`s trawler," I thought, looking astern from a brand-new, first-in-the-USA Beneteau Swift Trawler 30 throwing out a roiling wake as we headed north on Sarasota Bay at over 20 knots. [...] When you examine the growing field of compact trawlers introduced over the past several years, the Beneteau Swift Trawler 30 sits near the top of the heap." ‑ Passage Maker Magazine